Welcome New Patients
Welcome to Foster City Pediatric Medical Group, Inc. For over 20 years, our practice has been committed to caring for the infants, children and adolescents of our community. Our aim is to provide each child with the highest quality of medical care while keeping parents well-informed. We are proud of the fact that our pediatric practice still remains independent. We are also pleased to offer extended office hours in an effort to meet the busy lifestyles of our families.
We look forward to developing a partnership with you, to meet your family needs. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Normally open Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday morning for newborns by appointment.
- Accessibility. Conveniently located in Foster City just off of Highway 92. On-site free parking.
- Quality. All physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to deliver the highest level of health care and support for you and your family.
- History. Foster City Pediatrics began in 1988 as a partnership between Dr. Marvin Auerback and Dr. Louise McDonald. In 1997, Foster City Pediatrics Medical Group was incorporated by Dr. Caroline Drinnan, Dr. Valerie Jahan, Dr. Debra Yeh, and Dr. Subha Aahlad. We welcomed Dr. Christine Hung in 2001 and Dr. Bennett Smith in 2020. Our practice now consists of four board-certified pediatricians who are all Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics and are on staff at Mills-Peninsula Medical Center.
We encourage each patient to have his/her own physician in the group. If your child’s physician is unavailable, another physician in our group will provide your child with the same excellent level of care. In addition to treating acute illnesses, we emphasize the importance of preventive care. This includes periodic “well-child exams” with age-appropriate vaccinations and anticipatory guidance.
We look forward to helping you keep your children healthy and happy.
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life.
At Foster City Pediatrics Medical Group, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy. The professional team at Foster City Pediatrics Medical Group provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Although we welcome expectant parents to visit our office and meet our physicians, during the COVID pandemic all of our physicians will be conducting individual prenatal visits by phone. You may find out more information about the office and general newborn care during the prenatal visit.
Please call our office at (650) 574-2774 to schedule a prenatal visit. Our policy is to provide one visit per family free of charge.